Auth0 provides audit logging for user authentication and resource access. CYDERES utilizes this information to track for user behaviors.
- From the Auth0 management console, navigate to Logs > Streams and click + Create Stream.
- Choose Custom Webhook.
- Name the new Event Stream appropriately (CYDERES Logging) and click Create.
- In Payload URL, paste the Payload URL provided by CYDERES.
- In Authorization Token, paste the Authorization Token provided by CYDERES.
- In Content Type, choose "application/json".
- In Content Format, choose "JSON Array".
- Click Save.