CYDERES supports the ingestion of AWS CloudWatch logs via a S3 Bucket.
CloudWatch collects monitoring and operational data in the form of logs, metrics, and events, providing unified view of AWS resources, applications, and services that run on AWS and on-premises servers.
Chronicle Data Types
- Create a new S3 bucket to store CloudWatch logs. Feel free to follow this AWS Guide. If you already have a S3 bucket setup you can use the existing bucket.
- Follow this AWS Guide on how to setup CloudWatch logs into your S3 bucket.
- Confirm CloudWatch logs are flowing into your S3 bucket.
- Follow the AWS S3 Bucket guide to create a IAM user for CYDERES that can access this S3 bucket.
- Provide the authentication information to CYDERES as directed by the AWS S3 Bucket Guide.