CYDERES supports the ingestion of AWS Macie logs via AWS S3 using AWS CloudTrail.
Chronicle Data Types
- AWS MACIE
- Create a new S3 bucket to store Macie Logs. Feel free to follow this AWS Guide. If you already have a S3 bucket setup you can use the existing bucket.
- Follow the AWS Macie logging instructions. These instructions will explain how to send your Macie logs to your S3 bucket.
- Confirm Macie Logs are flowing into your S3 bucket.
- Follow the AWS S3 Bucket guide to create a IAM user for CYDERES that can access this S3 bucket.
- Provide the authentication information to CYDERES as directed by the AWS S3 Bucket Guide.