Imperva provides a rich stream of network telemetry which helps identify attackers in flight.
- Reverse Proxy/WAF
CYDERES recommends creating an S3 bucket to send Imperva logs to. CYDERES will need to be provided with all the necessary access information of the created S3 bucket (Access Key, Secret Key, and Bucket Path).
- Log into your https://my.imperva.com account.
- On the sidebar, click Logs > Log Setup.
- Select Amazon S3 as the "Connection" mode.
- Fill in the Access Key, Secret Key, and Path (the S3 bucket name and folder) for the S3 bucket.
- Select Test Connection to verify connectivity.
- Click Save.
- On the sidebar, select Log Levels.
- For each site, select All Logs as the logging level.