Okta SSO provides audit logging for user authentication and resource access. CYDERES utilizes this information to track for user behaviors.
Okta currently creates API keys with the permission set of the user creating the API key. If you wish the API key to have limited permissions, create an admin user account with a Read Only permissions set and generate the API key from that account.
- In the Okta Admin console, navigate to Security -> API.
- Select the Tokens option.
- Select Create Token.
- Name the token "CYDERES" and selection Create Token.
- Record the "Token Value".
- Okta URL - company specific Okta URL
- Okta API key - the API key generated