Auth0 provides audit logging for user authentication and resource access. Cyderes utilizes this information to track user behaviors.
Chronicle Data Types¶
- From the Auth0 management console, navigate to Logs > Streams and click Create Stream
- Choose Custom Webhook
- Name the new Event Stream appropriately (Cyderes Logging) and click Create
- In Payload URL, paste the Payload URL provided by Cyderes
- In Authorization Token, paste the Authorization Token provided by Cyderes
- In Content Type, choose "application/json"
- In Content Format, choose "JSON Array"
- Click Save