Cyderes supports the ingestion of AWS Config logs via AWS S3 using AWS CloudTrail
Chronicle Data Types¶
- Create a new S3 bucket for the CloudTrail logs to be stored in. A pre-existing S3 bucket may also be used. This guide can be followed AWS Guide.
- Follow the AWS Config logging instructions to set up AWS Config logging to the S3 bucket created for AWS CloudTrail.
- Confirm AWS Config Logs are flowing into the S3 bucket
- Follow the AWS S3 Bucket guide to create an IAM user for Cyderes that can access this S3 bucket
- Provide the authentication information to Cyderes as directed by the AWS S3 Bucket Guide