Menlo Security provides web and e-mail event telemetry. Cyderes utilizes this information to track suspicious e-mail attachments and unauthorized or malicious web behaviors on endpoints.
Cyderes supports the ingestion of Menlo events using their Logging API.
Chronicle Data Types¶
Any combination of the following log types can be ingested:
- web: web access logs
- audit: admin portal audit logs
- email: email URL rewriter logs
- attachment: email attachment logs
- smtp: smtp message transform and restore logs
- isoc: Menlo Threat Intelligence alerts
Provide the following information to Cyderes to complete implementation:
- Menlo API Authentication Token (obtained from Menlo Customer Success)